The Kenya Society of Anaesthesiologists was registered on the 21 st September 1994 under the societies act. Its operations are governed by a constitution which establishes a council and an annual general meeting (AGM). The society is affiliated to the International World Federation of Societies of Anaesthesiologists (WFSA) and the Kenya Society of Professionals.
Who We Are
- To promote and encourage the Science and Art of Good Anaesthesia in Kenya.
- Recommend and ensure that the Standards of Training and Practice of Anaesthesia measure up to International Standards.
Aims and Objectives of the KSA:
- To promote and encourage the science and art of Anaesthesia in Kenya.
- To arrange regular meetings of the members of the KSA for scientific and social purposes.
- To recommend desirable standard for training and practice in Anaesthesia.
- To establish liaison with bodies in other countries having similar interests.